mnhis logo 150px square

Obtaining a tourist Licence in Valencia

  1. First of all, you should apply to the Ayuntamiento (town hall) for a document allowing you to rent the property.  This is called a “Compatibilidad urbanistica que permita el uso turístico”


  1. Fill in the application form “Declaracion responsable referente a viviendas de uso touristo


  1. The application must be submitted to an administrative authority located in the province in which the property is located or in the Registro Territorial de Turismo in Alicante or Valencia.


The application may also be sent by post to the address indicated:


  • Registro del Servicio Territor1ial de Turismo Valencia

Pl. Alfons el Magnánim 15

46003 Valencia


  • Registro del Servicio Territorial de Turismo Alicante

C/ Churruca 29

03003 Alacant/Alicante


The application must be accompanied by the following documents:

  • a copy of the identity document,
  • a document confirming the right to use the property,
  • the list of properties that one wants to use for tourist rental.


  1. Once you have registered your property, you will receive your license number, a location code and the property will be placed in the correct category. From now on, you must use all of these three items in promotional material on booking sites and other places where you will be marketing your property.

Compare listings